Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Houston, we have a baby BUMP!


Over the past few weeks, I have definitely developed a baby bump, and I LOVE it! Cody thinks I'm silly, and of course, he thinks it's humongous. It's really not that big...but I'm definitely growing! He thinks that I just don't remember what I looked like before pregnancy. To his defense, I have had about ten people come up and rub my bump... so maybe he knows what he's talking about!?

I did have to go out to shop for a new dress this past week. We are going to Oxford this weekend for our friends' wedding (YAY!!), and I realized that I had nothing to wear. I took mom with me, and we began searching for a dress. I had no idea how funny our little outing would become. I grabbed all of these cute, fitted dresses like I "used to wear." Mom, on the other hand, grabbed a few "flowy" dresses. I thought she was silly for even bringing those in the dressing room. When I modeled my first choice, I don't think my mom has ever laughed so hard! Let's just say it wasn't flattering at all. Then, we both started laughing, and I just pushed all of my dresses to the side and faced the fact that I had to go with her choices. We decided on a plain brown dress with a green satin bow that is much more flattering than my fitted, sequined choices. Who knew that shopping when pregnant could be so much fun? I think she's told everyone that story. She thinks it's hilarious! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment