Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's a BOY!



On July 13, Cody and I went back to the doctor for our 20 week appointment to find out Baby Moore's gender. We had been counting down the days for this appointment, and so had my family! Our excitement was obvious when we showed up with three extra people for this special appointment... my mom, grandmother, and aunt went with us to see things for themselves!

Cody and I went back by ourselves first. When it was finally time to find out, the ultrasound tech put it on the screen and left it for us to figure out. I think it literally took us about 3 seconds to figure out. I just shouted out, "It's a boy, isn't it?!". Then, it was time for the rest of the crew to come see, so they filed in and literally took over the tech's screen (lol). Then, they saw for themselves that we would be welcoming a precious baby boy into the family! The room was full of giggles, grins, oohs, and aahs! It was such a great day!

Mom immediately left the room to call my daddy. He's been wanting a boy for so long, so she knew that this would thrill him, and she was right. He is so excited about his grandson...he's already looking at Ducks Unlimited special edition rifles...and the list goes on and on.

God is so wonderful!! I can't explain the joy that this child has already brought to our family. I can't imagine how we are going to be when December 2 rolls around. Every morning, I wake up and thank God for this very precious gift. I am happier than I have ever been in my entire life! Now, I'm just ready to meet our little guy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment