Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Ole Miss vs. Alabama



Ole Miss football is such a big part of our lives! Cody, Mom, Dad, Melissa, Burch, and I decided to head to God's country, also known as Oxford, for the Ole Miss vs. Bama game. We were hoping for a win, but we were sadly disappointed. Snead and his offensive line just didn't bring it, so the tide rolled right over us.

We still had a good time, though. We always enjoy Oxford, and we went to Taylor Grocery (my dad's favorite place) after the game, so of course, we loved our trip! If only our Rebels could've won, it would have been perfect! I have to admit, though, that my adrenaline kept rushing every time I heard the Jaws theme song playing from the loudspeakers, despite the score on the scoreboard. I like the new "landshark" nickname that we've acquired. I've even purchased a shark necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment