Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Do you smell that HOG stench?

Praise in the Park

Fun in the park with Ella
Well, first and foremost, let me say Happy 11 months to my Manning today!  In one short month, my little baby boy is going to be a 1-year-old.... WOW!!!  I so can't believe it.  I am having a blast though planning his first birthday party.  It's going to be such a fun day!! :o) 

Fun in the leaves

For all of you Ole Miss fans, the HOG stench is getting pretty strong in our little town... We woke up yesterday morning to find a surprise on our lawn.  Cody went to the door to leave for work, and I heard "Marci, you might want to come to the door."  We found our Colonel Reb statue had been "hogged"... See for yourself...


Later, when Mamaw Joyce showed up.  She informed me that not only our Colonel had been tampered with... Turns out, Mom's and Melissa's got a new look as well.

Mom's Statue

Melissa's Statue
As for the neighborhood pranks, I'll post more about this after this weekend.  As you all know by now, I'm a pretty humble Ole Miss fan.  I know our faults and know that we have the tendency to make major mistakes.  But, oh how I'd love to WIN this weekend!  This is the most important game to me of the whole season because I'm surrounded by so many HOGS and have to listen to the jokes year-round.  As fun as it may be to have this ongoing SEC rivalry, a win would just make this football season spectacular for me.  So, Rebels, Masoli, and my boy Melvin Harris, don't let me down, ok?!  HOTTY TODDY!  Go Rebels! 

You probably noticed that I haven't mentioned our mascot change.  I purposely don't want to elaborate on it.  Colonel Reb will always be the Moore family's mascot.  Here's a picture to explain how I feel about those black bears.....

No comments:

Post a Comment