Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Carry On

This past weekend, Cody and I got to pretend like we were in college again and went to a Pat Green concert with some good friends of ours.  I say that we felt like we were in college again because the last time I remember seeing Pat Green was in the grove.  I think I was a sophomore in college... I can remember riding around campus blaring some good ol' Pat Green music and singing our hearts out. 

Renee, Myself, and Joanna @ the concert
"Baby's just a little bit tired of the city..."
 Hearing and watching him perform again, took me right back.  He opened the show up with my all-time fav, Carry On.  If only my fellow Pi Beta (that's what we like to call Pi Phi for fun) sisters would have been there with us...they were with me in spirit though because I kept thinking of them when particular songs would play.  I miss you girls so very much!!!

That's all I'm gonna talk about today, although, I do have a ton of thoughts and things going on right now.  You will just have to stay tuned to find out.........

No comments:

Post a Comment