Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 27, 2013

Keepin' Busy...

I think the older I get, the busier I get...This past weekend sure kept us hopping.  On Friday night,  we attended the RHS graduation ceremony for my sweet Hankster (Hank is my cousin but feels more like my brother). 



On Saturday, we headed to Hernando, MS, to visit Cedar Hill Farm for Lawson's second birthday party!  We love Cedar Hill Farm, love birthday parties, and we love sweet Lawson (his momma and I have been friends since we were 9).  We rode the ponies, fed the animals, watched a cute chicken show, celebrated with presents & cupcakes, and then played on the playground and slid down enormous black slides.  It was an awesome party, and my boys loved every second of it! :) 
Feeding the animals

Going on a tractor-ride

"BOON" (balloon)

Fun @ Cedar Hill

I can't count how many times he did this!

He kept trying to make sure he fed each animal.  He wanted them all to take turns. :)
After Cedar Hill, we had to jet to Collierville for our cousin's wedding.  We stopped right before we got there and changed in the car.  I'm sure it was a sight to see! Lol!  Cody was hiding behind the passenger car door so people wouldn't see his boxers, and I was basically lying down in the front seat when trying to slip on my dress.  You do what you've gotta do, right?!? After all 4 of us were dressed appropriately, we headed to the wedding festivities.  It was such a fabulous reception!  Manning & McCarty loved the live music.  I knew they liked to dance, but I didn't realize just how much.  They both danced all over that dance floor.  McCarty had his eye on a bridesmaid and kept running up to her to dance with her.  He's a MESS! ;o) Manning had a big time in the photo booth.  He kept saying, "Momma, let's go get our pictures made again!"

Me & LuLu (aka Melissa) at Matt & Ashley's Wedding

Sending off the bride & groom with kazoos
Fun times!

Now, I'm at work (yes I'm working on Memorial Day... doodlebuggin' actually) and I feel like I need toothpicks to hold my eyelids open.  It could be that I'm tired from the weekend or that this terrible toothache is about to get the best of me.  I'm almost 99% sure I'm going to be forced to have  a root canal this week.  Prayers are appreciated.  Seriously, my anxiety over the dentist isn't a fun thing.  However, I'm about to call it a day and head to my Body-Sculpting BootCamp. Life may be busy, but Life is GOOD, and I'm so thankful for all that God has given my sweet little family! 


My two little sweeties on Sunday morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment