Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Church Baby Shower for Manning

On November 1, 2009, Keiser First Baptist Church showered us with gifts galore for our sweet Manning! Thankfully, Cody decided to attend this shower with me and helped open gifts. I don't think I've ever opened so many presents in my life. We feel very blessed to have such a wonderful church family, and we are super excited about all of the amazing gifts we received.

A few days after the shower, my family came over and helped us put everything away. I am finally starting to feel like we have everything ready for Manning's arrival... well I did feel that way until his nursery bookshelf came in yesterday... I guess we'll always find one more thing that needs to be done. That's ok with me, though, it keeps me busy and makes the days pass faster. I just can't wait to finally meet our sweet son and see his precious face. Thank you, Lord, for this great blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment