Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Fall, y'all!

This past weekend, we were very busy, but very happy and entertained!  I love getting to experience things all over again through the eyes of my son.  It's so much fun seeing him have a good time and to sit and think about the way he perceives different places and experiences.  It makes me appreciate simple things...like how beautiful fair lights are!

Friday night, Cody and I enjoyed Manning's first trip to the fair.  He loved seeing the lights and all of the people.  The hubs and I had a blast, too.  We rode the carousel and the train over and over.  Who knew kiddie rides could be so fun?!


Saturday, we got ready for Manning's next "first" experience...his first Ole Miss football game.  We were a little nervous that he wouldn't like it and were prepared to leave whenever he decided it was time.  After a rocky start and a few terrified cries when he heard the opening hotty toddy, he got accustomed to the noise within about 15 minutes.  Before long, he was bouncing up and down, and waving a pom pom.  I was so proud! :o) 


While at the game, I also noticed something else... people are so nice to you when you have a baby. I made all kinds of friends because they wanted to talk to Manning...and of course, everyone LOVED his name.  Wonder why?!  ;o)  Once when I took him to the restroom for a diaper change, a girl grabbed my arm and said "Oh my gosh... the cutest baby EVERRRRR!"  She said it with that much expression, and that Delta Gamma sorority girl made my night!  

Happy Fall, y'all!  I am so loving this cool, fall weather.  I can't wait to decorate the outside of our house for Halloween.  The inside has been decorated for weeks now.  I love to get a jumpstart.  I feel like I get to enjoy the holiday more if I start early.  Enjoy the pics!  Have you decorated yet?  Why wait?
My spooky fireplace
Happy Halloween!!



No comments:

Post a Comment