Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I am thankful...

Well, I haven't posted in forever for a couple of reasons...

Playing @ Chick-fil-A on our way to Columbia for Thanksgiving
1.  I am off of work for the winter, so I'm now a stay-at-home-mommy until March.  Don't get me wrong, I'm loving every single second with Manning, but my free time is pretty much nonexistent.  :o)  He keeps me BUSY!

2.  My internet has been completely messed up for over 4 weeks now.  I've felt soooo disconnected.  Thank goodness for my I-phone and my parents' internet service. 

You haven't missed a whole whole lot in the life of the Moore's these days.  We had a pretty good Thanksgiving holiday....minus the rotten dumplins.  Yes, leave it to me and Cody to get food poisoning on Thanksgiving.  After a full day and a half of being sick, we rebounded just in time for Black Friday!  We decided to head out bright and early to hit up those sales.  We made it to the first stop at about 4 am and didn't stop until 2 pm.  Cody was such a trooper, and we really had a great time together shopping for our family & little man.  It's a tradition that I think we'll continue from year to year. 




Since Thanksgiving, we've really been focusing all of our time on preparing for Christmas.  I finally have the inside of my house looking great (not clean, but decorated nicely lol).  Stay tuned... I will take some pics of my decor and post them within the next couple of days for those of you who like looking at that sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment