Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

'Tis the season


Christmas is my favorite! :)
Well, as promised, here is a picture of my finished tree before the presents.  I took this a couple of weeks ago.  Now, I have tons of presents around it, because... drum roll please... I'm finally done with all of my Christmas shopping! :o)  I'm happy to be done, but I love Christmas and shopping so much, that I get a little sad when it's all over.

I feel like I have fallen off of the face of the planet because I haven't blogged in so long... I have been super duper busy.  Cody has been away for work in a snowy little town in Michigan for 2 weeks, so it's just been me and my little man at home.  I love Manning and cherish every single moment I get with him, but that little stinker wears me out, especially when I'm a single-parent due to work trips.  I am so very thankful, though, that I am the one that gets to stay home and be with him every single minute of every day, instead of being the one thousands of miles away for work.  Thanks, Cody, for all that you do for our family!  We love you and miss you VERY much!

No comments:

Post a Comment