Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Molli, Mom & Hank!




Happy Birthday has been a pretty popular saying here lately! We've celebrated so many that I can't count. We have a 27th thing going on in our family. For example: Henry's birthday is July 27th, Mom's is August 27th, Cody's is September 27th, Kaci's is October 27th, and maybe our little man's will be November 27th... who knows?!

Cody's birthday is right around the corner, so I'm doing my best to think of something to get him. The only things he wants are golf gear (He eats, sleeps, & breathes golf at the moment), so that may be what I go with, and of course I could never go wrong with anything Ole Miss related. So, I guess we will see what he ends up with. I just hate not surprising him with something big. He always does the best job on my birthday... but I think women are much easier to buy for than men.

I've posted a couple of our "party" pics for you to enjoy! Happy Birthday to all!


1 comment:

  1. Add another Birthday to the "27th" list...Libby! August 27th!

    ReplyDelete