Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Visit from Cody's mom...

This past weekend, Tami (Cody's mom) and Tyler (his brother), came to Arkansas for a visit. She brought cake to celebrate Cody's birthday...a little early. On his birthday (Sept. 27), we will be the same age again. He loves that I'm a few months older than him, so he can rub it in a little.

Tami also brought several baby gifts for Manning. She started out saying that I had to save them for a shower, but ten minutes later, the excitement had her changing her mind. Cody opened all of the gifts because he says he won't get to open as many as I will! We are both like children, we love opening gifts! :o)

Their visit happened to fall on the same Saturday as the first home game, Ole Miss vs. Southern Louisiana. I had looked forward to going all week long, but I woke up and saw that thunderstorms were in the forecast for Oxford the entire day and night. After much deliberation, I decided that it would probably be best for mine and Manning's health to stay home. I didn't want to risk getting sick. Well, as most of you probably know, it didn't rain a drop at the game, so I missed for no reason. Oh well! Cody and his family seemed to have a great time, and I had a good time watching the game from home on tv. The rebels dominated, and all were happy! However, I am looking very forward to the Alabama game, and I plan to be there wearing my cute Ole Miss colors and landshark accessories... big belly and all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment