Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Presents, Pasta, & Pandora






Happy late Valentine's Day, everyone!  I just don't have much free time these days to blog, so I'm running a little behind... having a three month old will do that to you! :o)  I hope all of you had a fabulous Valentine's Day with your sweeties!  Cody & I had the best one yet.  Having a baby just makes every holiday more special.  I had so much fun shopping for my little man.  I'm have become an avid reader with him, so I had to purchase him a new book.  We read at least one book every day, and I really wanted him to have one of those voice recordable books from Hallmark, like you see on those commercials.  Those are so special.  Manning already has the Christmas one with my mom's voice recorded, and I really want him to have the Valentine's one from me.  I went to 2 different Hallmark stores in Germantown to find one, and they're sold out everywhere! Guess I'll have to be patient until they get some more... so I had to buy a regular ol' book to make do until I can find one.  He got a cute outfit, bibs, and an "I Love You" book.  

Cody and I had a special night.  He surprised me by taking me out in Memphis.  I figured we'd just stay home with Manning, but he asked my mom to watch him, so we could have a "date."  We went the mall and shopped a bit (for Manning, of course), ate at Amerigo's (yum!), and went to the movies to see Dear John (great until the end)!  We had a wonderful time... It's hard to believe we've already been married for over 4 years.  I'm so thankful for him.  He's the BEST husband and father in the world.  I'm one blessed girl.  He gave me such a sweet present with lots of thought put into it.  I got 5 charms for my Pandora bracelet.  He gave me the little boy, the silver heart, a murano glass orange bead with hearts, the football, and the wedding cake.  When he gave them to me, he explained the meaning behind each.  So cute and sweet!  In the spirit of the holiday....xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment