Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Walkin' in a winter wonderland...

Last Friday, it snowed BIG time! Well, I know my northern friends would laugh (go ahead Leslie), but it really snowed a lot compared to what we usually get. It snowed all day Friday and a little while Saturday. I was so excited! I've always loved the snow, but I do understand how you could get sick of it if it snowed in your city all the time. It's a beautiful thing to see, but then after a couple of days, it gets really nasty. This snow is still lingering, and the kids got out of school for several days, so I'll be paying for that in June, ugh, let's just not talk about me having to go back to work. I tear up even thinking about it...........
Ok, all depressing things aside, our snow day(s) were really fun! We just stayed bundled up, ate snow cream, watched movies, and spent quality time together. I bundled my little man up in his snow suit for a quick picture of his first big snow. He seemed to like the snow, but he didn't like his snow suit so much. lol, I can't say that I blame him. Those things do NOT look comfortable.

Now that the snow is finally starting to melt away, and we can actually get out of the house, I'm getting Spring fever... too bad the groundhog saw his shadow!

No comments:

Post a Comment