Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Missed me?

Manning's Easter with Cody's family

Well, I am still alive for all of you who have been wondering! We have just been crazy busy here lately. Let's see... We've been to Columbia, MS to visit Cody's fam, made another trip to the pediatrician (viral sore throat), been on several shopping adventures, and have been loving being Manning's parents. Everything we do these days revolves around him, and it's FABULOUS! Life is just so much sweeter now that he's around. The word thankful doesn't even begin to cover it!
Trip to see the doctor

For those of you who know me very well, you know how sentimental I am about making memories and documenting them. My latest hobby has been making photobooks on mypublisher.com. I started making them when Cody and I got married. I usually make one for every year of our marriage, but since Manning, I've been making one every 2 months or so. It's so fun, and it's a great way to keep up with milestones and neat facts about our little guy that we want to remember forever.

Mommy world is great.... teaching world, not so much! My students have completely gone haywire since we only have 4 weeks of school left. I have had to deal with way too much drama these days... I get tickled because when my students see me coming to break up an argument, they say "drama free, we know!". That's my new motto at work because I've had to break up way too many fights here lately. UGH! I'm literally counting down the days until summer vacation (which means a new job for me). Girdley Flying Service, here I come!
my 2 favorite boys

Mother's Day is right around the corner, and I'm so excited about celebrating my very first Mother's Day as a mom. I can't wait to see what Cody has up his sleeve as far as my surprise goes. I'll have to get back to you on that one. I hope all of you mothers out there have a wonderful day and celebrate the precious little ones that God has blessed you with. I know I sure will! Mommy's little man

No comments:

Post a Comment