Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Telephones, Tractors, & Planes

Well, since our return from the beach, my short-lived summer vacation is now over. I started my new job on Monday at Girdley Flying Service/Girdley Brothers Farm. Good bye, classroom! Instead of chasing 26 fifth graders around, I'll now be sitting at a desk taking care of the farm and flying service, just like a daddy's girl should. :o) All of the workers and farmers have already been making fun of me because my first day entailed me cleaning the place up (first and foremost), adorning the place with citrus candles, and making letterhead with cute planes and tractors on them. I'll have that place fixed up in no time! I'm sure I'll have some funny stories for y'all soon because it's definitely NOT a boring place to be. I'm really enjoying it so far.

Welcome to my office!

Cake for the guys at work for Father's Day...don't laugh at my cake-writing skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment