Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Are you serious?

Well, just as I was bragging on my students in my last post, I had a few that made me out to be a liar today... Today was just one of those days. Why did I get a degree in education again?! What was I thinking? Also, since we missed 7 days due to the lovely snow, we are currently voting on how we want to make those snow days up. I'm crossing my fingers that I will still be getting a spring break.

The bad news continues... Molli (my sister), came home yesterday with red bumps all over her. She didn't tell me this until AFTER I showed up to visit her. I'm praying it isn't the chicken pox b/c Manning was around her for a brief minute. I did google it immediately, though, and it said that children under 1 year of age hardly ever catch them. I just really hope she's having an allergic reaction or something. Good golly Miss Molli.... if y'all know her very well, you know that this is just a typical thing that would happen to her.
A couple of good things did happen today. Of course, it's always a good day when I get home to my sweet Manning. Other than that, I did get to visit with one of my best friends, Joanna. She came to see me at work on my prep period. I love the days that she comes by...just makes the work day pass by a little quicker. Now, I'm tickled to announce that she and I can talk about baby stuff because she's expecting a little one...due September 25! She thinks she's having a girl, but I definitely think Manning will be gaining a best friend. I'm predicting a boy. She was the one that I shared all of my pregnancy milestones and worries with, and I'm really happy that I can be there for her on her exciting journey to motherhood. I feel like it's me being pregnant all over again! I'm so extremely excited and thankful for her and Baby "C." Speaking of babies, I have several other great friends that are expecting as well... so excited for you JoBeth and Heather! I think it's so much fun that we are all going to be able to raise our little ones together! YAY! :o)
After work, I came home to find Manning's high chair box waiting for me on the doorstep. If you know me very well, you know how much I love ordering things online and having them delivered. I get so excited when I find packages at my doorstep or at the post office! So, Cody and I tackled that project immediately. Manning loves it, and we do too! Here's a pic of our new product...the Fisher Price Zen Collection High Chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment