Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mission: Get in shape!

Well, this beautiful weather over the past few days has inspired me to FINALLY go on a diet and start exercising again. I started my diet yesterday and hit the treadmill, so I'm one day closer to getting in shape! I'm bound and determined to get this baby weight off, so wish me luck! I have also been thinking about joining a dance class with some work friends...they've been trying to talk me into it, and I think I'm gonna go for it. Get this, we're going to sign up for a bellydancing class. Yep, I said it, bellydancing! The local college is offering it two nights a week, so we're going to have a little fun while we work out! Cody thinks it's hilarious! :o) As much as he likes to dance, I'm sure he'll secretly try out some of the new dance moves I bring home.

Well, this is Spring Break for me, and I'm loving being home with my little man. The week is just going by super fast. Over the past weekend, we loaded up and made a quick road trip to Greenville, MS to meet Megan's little one, little Vincenzo. He is so precious and tiny! On the way home, we decided to stop in Tunica to shop a little at the outlet malls. After realizing that they had a Carter's store, I went a little wild. You all know how much I love to shop, and at the rate Manning is growing, he really needed a whole new wardrobe. Did I mention he is in 9 months clothes now, and he is 28 inches long!? He's a growing boy... so that's my excuse for splurging. I posted a pic so you all can understand what I mean when I say I have a shopping problem. hehe :) Enjoy the picture of my sweet boy sporting his new shades...I thought I'd share this picture in the spirit of the beautiful sunshine we've been seeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment