Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

all about manning

Today's post is going to be all about my little man. :o)

I can so vividly remember where I was at almost exactly this time, 8 months ago. It was the day that the most beautiful thing ever happened to me... I became Manning's mom! At exactly this time 8 months ago, I was being given my spinal block to prep for my c-section. I can remember feeling all sorts of emotions and couldn't wait to hear his precious cry. I'll never forget the way it sounded and the way he looked the very first time I saw him. My, how time flies!

Here are the latest stories & facts about the little boy who owns my heart.

*8 months old: wears a size 4 diaper, 25 lbs, 30 in long

*fave foods: squash, sweet potato puffs, veggies with risotto cheese, pears, pineapple, any kind of fruit or veggie medley, veggies w/ mac & cheese, basically any baby food, just no "big boy" foods (hates the texture)

*loves being outside, drinking out of a straw, water, bath-time, and dogs (especially Gigi...his face lights up when he sees her...and he loves chasing her in his walker)

*trying to crawl, but just scoots when he gets frustrated

*pulls up on everything... The other night I was getting his pjs out of his drawer and I sat him in his bed. When I turned around, I found this...


*babbles consist of words that begin with "b", "m", "l", and "g"
*has 2 bottom teeth

*sleeps from 8 p.m. to 7 a.m., waking up once for a bottle at 4:30 a.m.

*said "mama" for the first time yesterday when I walked in the door from work

*infatuated with cell phones

*loves being read to and cuddling while he listens (also my favorite time of day)

2 comments: