Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm a Kelly's Kids rep!


Ok, as most of you probably already know, because of facebook, I am now a Kelly's Kids rep! As you can see, I am super duper excited about getting started. I absolutely love the clothes, and I can't wait for Manning to get some of the new fall line! When I looked at it and saw all of the tractors, planes, red & blue, and the holiday lines for little boys, I fell in love!


Here's my promo spill, coming at you once & then I'll hush... Please ask me about house parties, catalog parties, or if you'd like to order from the website, please type in my Rep id# 114588, so that I can become your Kelly's Kids rep! Thanks :o) You will make this mom's day!

My first actual day as a rep was yesterday since it was the launch of our new line. I had a conference call set up last night at 7 p.m. to be trained, etc. I asked Cody to watch little man and prepared him that my call would probably last up to an hour and a half. Of course, being the great daddy that he is, he didn't mind and said he'd love to spend some solo time with Manning. However, about half an hour into my conference call, I was literally gripping the telephone as hard as I could to keep all of the other rookie reps from hearing my fussy child (he has 2 teeth coming through) and one stressed out daddy in the background. I was actually getting tickled with what I was watching. I saw Cody dance around, rock, sing, feed him a bottle, and show him tons of toys to try to please him. After having no luck, I took a pen and a clean sheet of printer paper and wrote instructions for him, to help the guy out, bless his heart. In huge letters, I wrote "Put his pjs on him, read him his bedtime story, bottle, & then bed. Do it in that order. Please don't mess up the routine." With a big thumbs up and a smile from Cody, I guess I saved the day.

Now, you're probably thinking what a stickler I am for writing Cody a step-by-step guide for Manning's nightly routine, but as you other mommies know, routine is a MUST! Cody and I have just implemented a solid bedtime routine and have begun the CIO method. After the first night, when Manning & I both cried ourselves to sleep (it was pitiful... I cried harder than Manning), we are now both happier and more rested than ever before! I am here to tell you that it works! I've only been doing this for a week, and I can already see a huge difference in my child. I am one happy momma! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and remember to shop KELLY'S KIDS! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment