Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Cheyenne Montgomery?!

Well, June has ended and my birthday month has come to a close. I say "birthday month", because Melissa (Manning's "Lulu") likes to joke that I make way too much of a big deal out of birthdays, mine in particular. She likes to be all comical and compare me to Cheyenne on the tv show, Reba. I guess I just feel like birthdays are special and should be celebrated to the fullest. However, I do NOT celebrate for the whole month. I really just celebrate for a few days, really.

This year, for my birthday, we actually only celebrated 2 days. After going to see my fabulous sister of a hairstylist, we went to eat at Brickhouse in downtown Jonesboro for birthday dinner round 1. I absolutely love that place, and it reminds me of Oxford, so I'm always ready to go there. My mother-in-law was in town and kept little man, so this night also dubbed as a date night. For birthday dinner, round 2, we loaded up and went to Olympia in Blytheville. This concluded my 2 bday celebrations. So, see, no Cheyenne here!

No comments:

Post a Comment