Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So so random...

Well today's post is going to be kinda completely random, so bear with me!  Here's what's going on in the Moore household these days...

@ Julia's Party
This past weekend, we went to Manning's first "baby" birthday party.  He got invited to Julia's first bday celebration, and we had such a fun time!  It was great getting to see my high school friends and introducing Manning to all of their kiddos.  We look forward to many more parties!

I have been working on cleaning up my toybox of a house this week because I'm hosting a Chez Ami party this Sunday from 2-4 for Auntie Queen (aka Kaci Jones).  If you have children, you are more than welcome to come visit and shop.  As y'all know, I am also selling Kelly's Kids, so all of my guests will be rewarded with a catalog ;o)  I'm in the market for some yummy recipes for the shindig, so if you have some ideas, toss them my way. 

Let's see... other than the big party, there isn't a whole lot going on!  Manning is great and growing like CRAZY!  Cody and I just booked our 5th anniversary trip to Jamaica not too long ago.  Can you say excited?!  We will be traveling in December with one of my best buds, Candace, and her hubby to the tropical Couples resort in paradise...better known as Ocho Rios, Jamaica. 

In the spirit of our Jamaican vacation, Cody has started a work out club in our garage.  This was a complete surprise to me... I came home from Dee-Dee and Papa's the other day to find that Cody's weight bench had been cleaned off, and there was a mini-fridge sitting in the middle of my garage atopped with a tv and dvd player.  Never a dull moment...  Minutes later, my doorbell rang and the crew had arrived.  He and some high school kids have been lifting weights nightly to get muscles, he says...  I will try to sneak some pics tonight and post them for my your enjoyment. 

I have also started my own little work out club... it consists of me and Hank (when I can con him into joining me).  We've been doing Leslie Sanstone's "Walk the Walk."  I have been doing it while at work when I get bored.  I have to get these last 15 lbs of baby weight off, somehow, right?! 

Hope to see all of you Sunday at mi casa!

No comments:

Post a Comment