Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Tradition Continues...


Well, this past weekend was busy but fabulous!  As y'all probably remember, we went to Bruce, MS for my very first Kelly's Kids party and to stay with one of my besties, Heather.  Her party went very well and she racked up on some free stuff for her precious little girl, Lily Kate.

We stayed with them for a couple of nights and they were such gracious hosts!  Thanks for a wonderful time, Ben, Heather, & Lily Kate!  Manning (and his mama) miss you already!  Cody has talked about LK since the time we left.  He can't wait to have a little girl just like her one day... yesterday, if it were up to him!
<><><><>
<> 
All of the girls @ the shower
We also got to visit with some of my other besties this weekend.  All of the girls who flew down to surprise me at Manning's baby shower last September, made the long trek to Oxford, MS for the big triple baby shower for Jo, JoBeth, & Fuq.  After a fun Friday night dinner at Waltz on the square and the baby shower itself on Saturday at the Southern Living Estate in Water Valley, I am one tired girl! 


Mia & I in front of the "Shark Tank"

If I haven't mentioned it before at least a million times, I LOVE hanging out with these girls.  They are the best and are the most fun bunch of gals you'll ever meet.  I thoroughly enjoyed catching up with them and introducing Manning to all of his aunts!  :)  Enjoy the pics.... my fabulous photographer of the weekend was none other than the wonderful Miss Mia Marie Giannini. 

Pregnant Belles of the Ball

Shower for Ford, Parker, & Warren
Of course, one can't travel to God's country without loading up on Colonel Reb merchandise, and this time, Cody went a little WILD.  Since he will no longer be printed on Ole Miss stuff (sad day), we bought all kinds of fan gear to preserve his legacy.   We bought everything from t-shirts and belts to Col Reb pillows and a size 4 pair of embroidered pants for Manning.  WOW is right.  The tradition of Colonel Reb will continue in our house!
Manning's pants
I love this pic :o)

3 comments: