Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We are MOVING...

Well, you heard me correctly!  We are moving.........eventually.  Cody and I drove to Jonesboro last week to sign some legal papers and now it's official.  We now own a lot in Barrington Park in Jonesboro.  We are very excited, but we are taking our sweet time in actually starting to build.  Why, you ask?  Because I looove living down the street from my mom and dad (they are the BEST).  I don't know how I'm going to survive being a whole hour away from them considering I'm at their house every single day.  I am excited though for Manning.  I know that he will love living in Jonesboro and going to such a great school.  We're going to be sending him to Valley View (top public school in the state...yay!).  However, he's only 9 months old, so we do have a while before needing to relocate.  I figure we'll start building sometime within the next year or two.  Right now, we're just having fun searching for the perfect (but still affordable) house plans.
Our future neighborhood

Our lot

While in Jonesboro, Cody had never even seen the school, so I drove him around and showed him where the Valley View Blazers reside.  As you all know, I ALWAYS have my camera with me, so I decided to take some pics. 

Let's see... what else have we been up to?  We went to see Dr. Mathis on August 2 for Manning's 9 month checkup.  The doc loved spending some time with Manning and told me that he was perfect and was "such a joy to be around".  That made this momma so proud!  Manning really put on a show for him, too.  He waved bye bye to him and just laughed and smiled at Dr. Mathis.  Here's my little big man's stats:  He weighs 24 pounds and is 29 inches long.  (I really think he's more like 30 inches long, though, because the nurse didn't stretch his legs out all the way, but oh well.)  He's in the 95th percentile across the board.  WOW!  That explains why we're now wearing 18 month clothing, I guess.  :o) 

I guess that about wraps it up for today.  We haven't been too busy lately other than all of the Kelly's Kids parties I've been doing.  They've all been GREAT, and I'm so proud that I decided to be a rep.  Manning is going to have some super cute clothes to show from it.

Not too much longer 'til football season.... Here are some pics of my favorite lil' Rebel!

No comments:

Post a Comment